This is a must see!!! A real slice of the local life in Nova Scotia through the eyes of a lobster fisherman. You gain a huge appreciation for the hard work, dedication and danger the lobster fishermen have to endur, and a must see if you want to know all about where your lobster dinner comes really from. If you don’t already know, it’s not that little tank in the restaurant.Trip Advisor - Ander4729
BOOKING YOUR TOURImportant information before booking your tour
Before you book a tour, please read these important notes;
• We want to make sure that each tour guest has an experience to remember. Because of every customers individual needs we take pride in chatting with each customer to ensure all their questions are answered and needs are met so that day tour can be pleasurable and enjoyable. So send us a note or give us a call to discuss your needs for your Tusket Island Tour.
• The tour will run any day of the week that we have a minimum of 6 people. If your party is smaller than 6, please do not hesitate to contact us as it is very common to have other parties booked on the same sailing day and we will be glad to fit you in.
• The tour will leave the Tusket Island Tour Wharf at 10:30am and returns at approximately 2:30pm that afternoon.
• Prices are 87$ + HST for adults and 55$ + tax for youth under 18. You may also book the vessel privately and do a customized tour around your schedule. Please call 902-740-2295 for this option. Children under 5 years old can join us for free.
• Your safety is very important to us. We are a Transport Canada certified passenger vessel with a well trained crew that exceed all medical and safety certifications.
•Bathroom services are available on the vessel as well as at our stop on Big Tusket Island at our seaside shanty.
•Access to the vessel and all docks along the tour are via standard stairs with safety railing. There will be no need to use any ladders during the trip.
•When booking a tour we always need a contact number that is the easiest to reach you if issues with weather arise. The staff of Tusket Island Tours often monitors several weather stations to best estimate the conditions of that day. Weather on the coast in not often easily estimated by simply watching the standard weather channel on television. Most days weather doesn’t pose any issues but if rain is forecasted we will call you and consult with you if you would like to reschedule, adjust the times around rain or brave the rain as we have ponchos aboard as well. As high winds can pose safety issues it is the solely captain’s decision if wind will cancel the tour. We do not take deposits prior to the tour, however we kindly ask that you leave the decision to cancel the tour due to weather with our knowledgeable captain. Cancelling at the last minute may negatively impact other customer’s booking.
•Tours will NOT be paid online. Payment will be made aboard the boat (cash or credit).
•We encourage you to bring your camera, snacks, sunscreen and and an extra sweater. It can be chillier than expected on the ocean!
•To book please call or text 902-740-2295 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Book Your Tusket Island Tour Fishing Charter Now
We take pride in making sure your fishing charter is perfect for you. Use the form at this link to contact us so that we can start customizing your Tusket Island Experience. If you want to call us, we would love to hear from you. Reach Lucien at 902-740-2295.